Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lets see what happens!!!

I got an idea driving home today and I think I will see where it goes. I am going to let all of you reader out there decide which way this blog will go for the next few months. I have lots of ideas of the things I would like to talk about but I can't seem to center in on just one thing. So this week I am going to post one thing on a general topic for the nest few days and based on the comments that I get I will make a decision on what to post abut for the next how ever long.

So for the week this is what you are going to get:
Monday- Sports
Tuesday- Cooking
Wednesday- Entertainment
Thursday- Psychology
Friday- Addiction

There they are. I little something about alot of things.
We shall see.

Here is a preview for tomorrow, it could be the NBA but it will probably be Phil!!!
Any early guesses out there.

2 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Hmmm, cooking. Does that mean you are cooking on Tuesday? Heh. ;-)

Carol ReMarks said...

OH and hey, no posting of the personal entertainment. LOL