Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wanna Bet?

This has been the first year that I have watched American Idol and I must say that I have rather enjoyed it!! Its purpose has been two fold in that I have gotten some good entertianment value out of it and it started out as a good excuse to come over and see my honey when we first started getting serious about each other. One thing that has surprised me is that how the thoughts and perception of who might win has changed through out the season of the show. At first Sundown(dance,disco..) whoever he was was the undoubted winner in my book and others around me but that of cousre quickly changed after they went to Hollywood,Beverly Hills, where ever they are!!!
Now that the competition is coming to and end you can actually get some action, thats gambling lingo from what i have been told, on who is going home tonight.
The odds are as follows:

Lakisha Jones -585 (It’s been nice knowing you)

Melinda Doolittle +395 (you deserve better than this but you are safe)

Blake Lewis +975 (after Tuesday’s performance its you who should be on the bus)

Jordin Sparks +1400 (Is Jordin going to be the next American Idol?)


For those of you who don't know these are the odds on who goes home tonight!!!
If you bet $585 that Lakisha goes home you will win $100 dollars. She is the favorite to go home. If you bet $1400.00 on Jordan and she is voted off you will win $100.00. SHe will most likely be staying tonight.

And it goes. WHo ever leavesthey will be missed by me they have all been great.