Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A New View

Well as most of you can see I didn't follow through on the comedy thing and cats are really not my favorites either! What I like most about this time of year is the anticipation of the upcoming football season. I love football. Not just watching it because I really don't have that much time to watch, but everything else about it. O.K. that is not entirely true either. What I like most is the wagering and every thing that goes with it. I have a fairly good track record in the wagering I have done, though not documented and I am not a big time gambler. I have a couple of different pools that I enter and I do have an offshore account that I rarely use.

I have a long commute to work and I get to listen to all of the experts at ESPN Radio tell me what is going to happen with the season and that if I listen to them I will make money!!!! HA!!! If that were the case all of them would be professional gamblers instead of radio jockeys. Yea I say that in jest, I mean really who would rather set their own schedule and have all of the freedom in the world to come and do as they please!! I know I make sound glamorous and that the gambler has a life of leisure to this I know it is not true. To be good at it you have to study and research all aspects of the game and even then it is not a sure thing. To the professional gambler it is a job just like being a radio jockey!
So I want to thank all of the radio personalities that entertain me on a daily basis and know that I am counting on you to make me lots of money this year.

The first thing that I want to post is Colin Cowherd list of sure things to wager on this year. He has done quite well with these picks over the last few years so lets just see how he does this year. If all goes well with Colin's pick this year I should be able to get that condo on the French Riviera that I have been dreaming about.

College Football 'Best Bets'- Colin's six "Best Bets" of college football: Notre Dame at Purdue (Purdue to win), Texas A&M at Nebraska (A&M to cover), USC at Arizona State (ASU to cover), Michigan at Wisconsin (Wisconsin to win), Florida at Kentucky (Kentucky to win), and LSU-Alabama ('Bama to win)

So best of luck Colin I hope you make my some of my dreams come true. We will be watching!

3 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Oh boy, so I reckon this means I will see even LESS of you around this time of the year???

If it's not one season, it's the next.

Carol ReMarks said...

BTW, you need to take off the camarks.blogspot.com link on the sidebar. I don't have that one anymore.

Carol ReMarks said...

Is this going to take away S2S time?