Tuesday, October 9, 2007

At The Beach

Sports has taken a back seat to the beach and vacation with My Honey and my family. Although in the sports world there are major, major upheavals at every turn, thrills beyond belief in all the fall sports, and the Yankees losing in another first round series, there are more important things in life.

Taking time to smell the ocean, feel the sea breezes, and getting away from the routine are a necessary part of life today. Now, although, this sounds very dramatic it's just what has happened to slip out of my mouth this morning as I watch the charter boats sail out into the Gulf away from the hustle and bustle of life.

Please enjoy the pictures:






As told by The Gent and translated by My Honey. Pictures courtesy of My Honey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wedding on the beach? ;)

Enjoy it for the rest of us!