Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Time is Near


If you are an avid reader of this blog you know that about 14 months ago I asked my sweetie to marry me. She said yes which didn't surprise me because, ah duh, I am such a hunk!!!!! The past year and a half has passed more rapidly than I could have imagined and the day fast approaches that we are to wed. One day away to be exact. Rehersal dinner was tonight and the wedding is Saturday. If you want more on the events check out Southernsinfulbliss.com. Its my sweeties blog. The image I posted give a clue to a little secret that we will revel at the reception. Can't wait for the day. Love ya sweetie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for lots of happiness!

Anonymous said...

Some of the pictures of your BIG DAY are up on my blog - the DAY OF!
http://fencepostings.wordpress.com/2008/11/01/goin-to-the-chapel

Go See!
LOVE you guys!!