Tuesday, May 22, 2007

All Things Humor


It is now official! This is a humorous blog!
With the overflow of comments that I received after the list 8 things post, I decided that this is the way that you, my fan, wants me to go. It was a hard decision noting all of the rage that my political post stirred. Even more chilling was the response to my cooking post. I thought after the incident which it incited that I might go that direction. But based on the shear numbers, somewhat like American Idol, I have to go the direction that you, my fan, wants me to take. And like that idol show it may not be the best route to take because my areas of expertise are not particularly humor and the like, but you, my fan, have overwhelming swayed me to the humor route.

So get ready to laugh your ass off and sometimes, yes, to think a little, my humor can be sometimes a little off the wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAh LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! ANd look at you with that little animated graphic!

You have found your blogging voice!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the humor blog!

I love the graphic too. Kinda reminds me of something your honey would put on her blog. I think you two were made for each other :)