Monday, September 17, 2007

Around the SEC, Update

Here I go with the first update on my SEC watches for the year!
1. Hmmmm. IF you haven't noticed, LSU may have a pretty good team!!! And most of the Tigers fans aren't real concerned that J. Russell isn't their Qb this year.

2. Darren McFadden 2 57 346 173.0
Felix Jones 2 28 225 112.5
If you add it up thats 285 yds/game for the dynamic duo from Arkansas.
Yes I know that Alabama beat them this weekend, and if you are a hog fan you are questioning some of the late calls, but all the calls equal out. And really if truth be known after the fisrt quarter the hogs played you really shouldn't have been in the game. But I digress. This is supposed to be about one hell of a running back tandom. Lets just say that the stats speak for themselves.

3. Kentucky beats #9 ranked Louisville. In doing so they beat a top ranked team for the first time since............and the Commadores have a winning record too!

This now leads to some interesting thoughts.
Remember that Colin"The Herd" Cowherd(ESPN Radio) picked Kentucky to beat Flordia straight up when they come to Lexington this year and he also picked Alabama to beat LSU straight up when they come to T-town this year.

And I still don't care anything about South Carolina!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm, normally I would say something witty, like "what about a real conference, like the Big Ten", but with Michigan's start I don't think I want to go there!

Go Illini!!