Friday, March 27, 2015

Every Little Thing

This should be fun:
Why is it that people will ask you a question and then argue the answer that you give them?

Why is it that people drive in the left lane of a highway that have signs that say slower traffic keep right and then get made when you pass them on the right?

If you ask me the weather forecast for the day and then tell me my answer is wrong with what you think it's going to be, don't ask me again.(see the first comment)

Why am I closed minded if I don't think as you do, but you are open minded for thinking the way you do?

As we progress to the golden years, why does our hair turn grey?

If at age 20 you save 10% of the money make and earn 6% interest on the money you save, you will never have to worry about money!!!!

Count my change back please!

Don't ask me if I'm a senior. It's none of you business. Just give me the discount(even thou I'm not there yet)!!

Why is there not a movement for caucasian, heterosexual, males between the ages of 51 and 53 in this country? There seems to be one for every other group imaginable. And please, spare me the white privilege answer.

I'm done now!!!!

No comments: